The European Phenolic Resins Association (EPRA) brings together the European phenolic resins producers to provide an open and cooperative forum:
- To promote and share best practice in the safe and compliant manufacture, storage, transport, use and disposal of phenolic resins.
- To develop and support European-wide strategies on safety and technical issues relating to phenolic resins.
- To maintain a watch brief, and ensure a timely response to changes to the European and national regulatory compliance frameworks
- To develop new markets and opportunities for the use of phenolic resins 动物性行为.情趣店被粗暴 绑 跪 玩弄 湿.正在播放做爰
- To support downstream users in the safe handling and use of phenolic resins
- To develop networks and alliances with other European industry associations